Trampling on serpents

The other night I had a dream I stirred up a nest of venomous snakes, one came after me and I was able to grip the back of it's head without it getting it's fangs in me.

I remember thinking in the dream, I need to get a better grip on this thing, but I also knew if I tried, it would probably bite me. It took everything I had to keep my grip and as long as I didn't let up, I was fine.

Well the next day, my wife, not knowing of the dream I had, shared Luke 10 :19 with me
"Behold I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Trampling on serpents creates a path to walk on, our enemies are suppose to be under our feet just like the Lords' are under His.

As we make this our lifestyle our authority will increase because this is who we are in Jesus. It's not arrogance or presumption it's called walking in truth.

Do not try to get a better grip. Do not go down the path of searching for another way, do not try to improve on the Lords strategy. Just learn to enjoy your supernatural life of victory.

"Nothing shall by any means hurt you" because our protection is found in dieing to self, and exercising (putting into use) our authority as a lifestyle.

God prepares a table in the presence of our enemies, I'll admit it's an acquired taste, but once you've eaten a few serpents religious food just doesn't taste the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment